Breast Augmentation Antalya
Breast Augmentation Antalya
What is the breast augmentation surgery?
Breast augmentation, also commonly known as “breast enlargement” or “boob job”, is a surgical procedure that aims to increase the size and improve the shape of a person's breasts.
What are the main reasons of small breast?
There can be several factors that contribute to smaller breast size in individuals. Some common reasons include genetic factors, hormonal imbalances, certain medical conditions, nutritional factors, and changes that occur during breastfeeding and pregnancy. It's important to note that breast size is highly variable and can differ among individuals. If you have concerns regarding breast development or any other health-related issues, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional for an accurate assessment and guidance.
What are the technics of breast augmentation surgery?
There are several techniques that I use to perform this procedure, but I can briefly describe a few of the most common:
- Subglandular implant placement: In this technique, the breast implants are placed over the chest muscle but behind the breast tissue. This method can be ideal for women with more breast tissue and desire a more noticeable increase in cup size.
- Submuscular implant placement:In this technique, the breast implants are placed beneath the chest muscle. This method can be preferred for women with minimal breast tissue and to give a more natural appearance.
- Fat transfer:In this technique, fat is taken from one area of the body through liposuction and then transferred to the breasts. This method is usually recommended for women who desire a relatively small increase in size, while also wanting a slight contour in other areas of their body.
It is important to discuss the specific breast augmentation techniques with your surgeon to determine which method is most suitable for you based on your unique goals and body type.
What should be performed before breast augmentation surgery?
Before undergoing breast augmentation surgery, it is important to follow several steps to ensure a safe and successful procedure. Here are a few things that are typically performed before breast augmenting surgery:
- Consultation: Schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. During this appointment, you can discuss your goals, expectations, and any concerns you may have. The surgeon will also assess your overall health and determine if you are a suitable candidate for the surgery.
- Medical evaluation: You may be required to undergo a medical evaluation to assess your overall health and screen for any underlying conditions that might affect the surgery or recovery.
- Discussion of options: Your surgeon will discuss different types of breast implants, implant sizes, placement options, and incision techniques that are most appropriate for your goals and anatomy. They will help you make informed decisions regarding the procedure.
- Pre-operative instructions: You will be provided with specific instructions to follow before the surgery such as avoiding certain medications, not eating or drinking after midnight the night before the surgery, and making arrangements for transportation to and from the surgical facility.
- Discussion of risks and expectations: Your surgeon will explain the potential risks and complications associated with breast augmentation surgery. It's important to have a realistic understanding of the benefits, limitations, and potential outcomes of the procedure.
- Preparing for recovery: You will be advised on how to prepare for your recovery, including what to expect in terms of pain, swelling, and activity restrictions. It may be necessary to arrange for help at home during the initial phase of recovery.
Remember, each individual case is unique, and the specific preparation process may vary. It's crucial to have a thorough discussion with your plastic surgeon to ensure you are fully informed and prepared for the surgery.
The duration of breast augmentation surgery can vary depending on several factors, such as the complexity of the procedure, the surgical technique being used, and the individual patient's anatomy. On average, breast augmentation surgery can take anywhere from one to three hours. This time includes the preparation for surgery, anesthesia administration, the placement of implants, and closing the incisions. However, it's important to note that the exact duration can vary from case to case. Your surgeon will be able to provide you with a more accurate estimate based on your specific circumstances during your consultation.
The need for hospitalization after breast augmentation surgery can vary depending on several factors. In many cases, breast augmentation is performed as an outpatient procedure, meaning that the patient can return home on the same day of the surgery. However, there are instances where an overnight stay in the hospital may be recommended. This could be due to factors such as the complexity of the surgery, the patient's health condition, or the preference of the surgeon. It's best to consult with your plastic surgeon who can evaluate your specific circumstances and advise you on whether hospitalization would be necessary for your breast augmentation procedure.
The recovery period after breast augmentation surgery can vary from person to person, but typically it lasts around 4 to 6 weeks. During the first few days after the surgery, you may experience soreness, swelling, and discomfort, which can be managed with pain medication prescribed by your surgeon. It is important to follow your surgeon's post-operative instructions, which may include wearing a compression garment, avoiding strenuous activities or heavy lifting, and attending follow-up appointments. As you progress through the recovery period, you should gradually regain your normal activities and see improvements in the appearance of your breasts. It's important to consult with your surgeon for personalized advice regarding your recovery.Will breast augmentation result in visible scars?
Yes, undergoing breast augmentation surgery usually involves the placement of incisions on or around the breasts. However, the visibility of scars depends on various factors such as the incision technique, healing process, and individual healing abilities. Surgeons typically use different incision locations, including around the areola, under the breast fold, or in the armpit area, to help minimize the visibility of scars. Over time, scars tend to fade and become less noticeable. It's important to discuss any concerns you may have about scarring with your plastic surgeon before the procedure. They can provide you with more specific information based on your unique circumstances.
To get more information about breast augmentation surgery or breast enlargement, please contact Sibel Atalay Aesthetic Clinic in Antalya.